Careers at Kaelo
Are you talented, dedicated, hard-working, passionate about health and eager to help save lives? If you're looking for a vibrant, challenging and meaningful place to work, then get in touch with us and explore exciting career opportunities. Kaelo is currently seeking to fill the following positions:
Collections and Retention Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make daily calls to policy holders who have unpaid premiums across various insurers.
- Make use of product knowledge, systems, policies and procedures to effectively negotiate a suitable repayment arrangement.
- Capture payment arrangement on host system in order to track customer performance.
- Loading of immediate debit or double debit requests in line with and subject to customer approval only.
- Time Management: Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that objectives are achieved efficiently and on time.
- Good communication skills: Effectively applies verbal, nonverbal, and written communication methods to achieve desired results. Presents ideas effectively.
- Team Player: Understands team dynamics and uses a flexible interpersonal style to contribute to the effective functioning of teams and to the completion of team goals
- Builds Relationships: Develops and maintains ongoing working relationships, networks and partnerships to help achieve business goals through others (e.g. peers, functional partners, customers, etc.)
- Change enabler : Encourages others to see opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace
- Brand ambassador: Defend the business from any reputational risk by providing world class service to all customers.
- Resilience: Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical ability
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
Process and procedure effectiveness
- Ensure that all processes and procedures implemented are aligned to the set operational framework for the Collections and Retentions operations.
- Ensure that calling continues without interruptions, raise any instances with line management immediately.
- Assisting in maintain the collections database by entering quality information into our system while interacting with clients.
- Continually make recommendation to improve existing processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and performance.
- Ensure correct information is given to all customers at all times
- Adherence to work schedules
- Adherence to repayment arrangement mandates
- Ensure that expenditure remains within budget limits, control costs through providing the appropriate recommendations towards low cost processes and procedures
- Identify areas where money is potentially lost and seek ways to reduce expenditure where possible.
- Assist with any other roles and duties reasonably required by Kaelo –Xelus
- You will be expected to perform any work assigned to you that is within your skills and capabilities and to be flexible in relation to changes to you function that may be required from time to time for operational reasons.
Travelling PM/Inbound Patient Manager based in Illovo
Traveling PM/Inbound Patient Manager Brief
This exciting position is available in the Kaelo Patient Management department based in Illovo, JHB. This position does require individuals who are willing to travel to clients in and around Gauteng. The position requires multi lingual self-managed individuals who are able to work in a target driven environment comprising of but not limited to the following:
Job spec and key responsibilities
- Providing quality telephonic or face to face patient management to clients that have chronic disease of lifestyle conditions e.g. Diabetes, Hypertension, elevated Cholesterol , BMI, TB and HIV
- Contacting new clients telephonically daily as per quantitative and qualitative targets and within turnaround times
- Contacting and managing existing clients as per follow up calendar
- Advise on lifestyle issues e.g. dietary modifications
- Provide psycho social support
- Dealing with clients that call us directly
- Ensuring that quality and comprehensive information is provided.
- Managing clients in within the prescribed clinical guidelines and telephonic/ on site protocols.
- Updating of client related information and data
- Ensuring confidentiality
- Reports and Feedback
- Provide required information on monthly reports
- Providing feedback regarding issues that might be experienced when conducting client visits.
- Updating the CRM’s regarding issues
- Provide input into training, clinical protocol and systems enhancements
- Keeping yourself updated:
- Monthly training
- Research and reading.
- Perform other duties as required by the Department
The following are required to be successful in the role: Experience and Qualification:
- Registered / Enrolled Nursing qualification
- Minimum of 2 years working in the disease management field – dealing with the directly with patients
- Previous experience working in the Diagnostics Department
- Knowledge of the Kaelo system and Patient Management Processes
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Computer literate, Microsoft, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent counselling ability
- Excellent organization and planning skills
Multilingual + ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Strong customer focus
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional approach and appearance
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and managed
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to cope in target driven, high performance environment
- Ability to cope with change
Must be friendly, approachable and caring.
- Must take responsibility and ownership
- Must be reliable and committed to the company as well as to the position.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willingness to learn.
- Flexibility to change
- A Team Player
EAP MANAGERIAL CONSULTANT BASED AT ILLOVO
The EAP Managerial Consultant will provide quality guidance, support and coaching to the managers of Kaelo EAP clients, engaging in the program.
- Conducting managerial assessments when managers formally refer employees into the EAP
- Providing feedback, guidance, coaching and support to the manager during the formal referral process
- Provide managers with tools and techniques when dealing with difficult employees
- Assist managers in dealing with the various challenges related to their managerial roles
- Provide guidance and coaching around leadership skills, management skills and soft skills required in managerial roles
- Log case notes on all interactions with clients on the EAP system.
- Psychologists, social workers or registered counsellors with a minimum of 3 years EAP experience
- Experience in management roles
- Registered with the relevant professional body
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
- To manage Accounts and overlook the CRM offering
- Strategy – develop long and short term strategies for our clients and ensure the follow-through of those strategies in tactical projects
- Client management and relationship building
- Existing client development – develop and present initiatives to clients
- New Business - participate in pitches, develop further business within client base
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Manage a portfolio of clients in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement
- Develop retention, and growth strategies for our clients comprehensive CRM program
- Develop and maintain client communication – welcome letters, desk drops, EAP material and newsletters
- Track, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of existing CRM processes via a weekly dashboard
- Review database reports and submit recommendations
- Work with the client in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and ensure that all planned services are delivered and administered in terms of the client requirements
- Ensure that all other business units tie in with Kaelo’s company objectives and KPA’s
- Manage and strengthen the relationship with our clients
- Ensure that all events are planned effectively with regard to EAP launches, screening events, etc.
- Ensure all events are monitored in accordance with budgets
- Liaise with the necessary Occupational Health Clinics (where necessary)
- Document all meetings and ensure clients receives feedback within agreed upon turn-around times
- Develop pro-active initiatives that improve our clients business and efficiencies within Kaelo
- Must be client facing (well presented, timeous, well mannered, be able to hold a professional conversation and have good business acumen)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent at creating and maintaining relationships
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Must have the confidence to cold call and open doors
- Must be self-motivated, passionate and energetic
- Team player
- Adaptable to change and innovative
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 To 7 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager in a corporate environment
- Computer literacy
- Previous experience in the healthcare or event co-ordination industry advantageous
- Presentation skills – including the ability to compile proposals and presentations
- Ability to manage multiple resources, projects and Client demands on an ongoing basis