WHAT IS A LIFESTYLE PROGRAMME
At Kaelo, we offer employees the support and protection they not only need, but deserve.
Often referred to as an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) at Kaelo we offer more than that. We take a holistic approach to employees and their families and focus on both their physical and psychological wellbeing.
Our Lifestyle programme is designed to help leaders and team members manage personal and work-related issues.
It includes a systematic programme of counselling, financial, legal and leadership support.
And it is ultimately concerned with identifying, preventing and treating issues that might affect the productivity of people.
Our AskNelson programme, powered by Kaelo Lifestyle helps employees and their families cope with today’s challenges such as financial pressure, high levels of personal stress, addictions, health problems, demanding work schedules, crime and violence.
By addressing and solving these issues, business can be positively impacted through reduced absenteeism, increased productivity and reduced staff attrition.
The AskNelson programme, powered by Kaelo Lifestyle provides valuable support to protect employees’ & their families well-being and to support individuals to cope with the problems they encounter at work and home. Healthier and happier employees enhances morale and improves performance.
Our AskNelson services, powered by Kaelo Lifestyle are rich and diverse, with a well-established track record and proven results.
- Referrals for face-to-face counselling with treatment professionals near your home or place of work (short term solution-focused model).
- Budget and Cash flow.
- Personal Debt Management Advice.
- General Financial Telephonic Advice & Support.
- Tax Advice.
- Criminal Law.
- Civil Law.
- Family Law.
- Wills and Estate Planning.
Excludes:Labour and Emigration Law.
- Includes: 30min Face-to-Face Consultation.
Comprehensive Trauma Response
- Containment immediately after the event.
- On-site intervention 72 hours after the traumatic event.
- Individual and/or group counselling sessions.
- Referrals of
high riskemployees to trauma specialized counsellors.
Child and Teenager Benefit
- Support children and teenagers with today’s hectic demands and the challenges they face, from bullying, peer pressure, addictions, depression, performance anxiety and self-image.
Leadership Support and Training
- Support in leadership functions.
- Soft skills coaching.
- Managing sub-standard performance.
- Identifying troubled employees.
- Providing feedback and guidance.
- Supplementing disciplinary procedures.
- Supporting the formal referral procedure.