Kaelo Prime Cure (Pty) Ltd Reg no 1997/017429/07, is
the managed care and network provider for Suremed Shuttle.
The Suremed Shuttle Plan is a community-rated, open enrolment Medical Scheme product that provides access to In-hospital and Out-of-hospital benefits. This plan is designed for members who require comprehensive benefits that can be accessed via the member mobile app 24/7. All services are provided through one of South Africa’s largest National Primary Healthcare network, Prime Cure.
Membership & billings are managed by Momentum TYB. Benefits and claims are managed by Kaelo Prime Cure.
- Statutory Prescribed Minimum Benefits
- Specialist Services
- General Practitioner and Nursing Services
- Clinical Technologists
- Dental Services
- Prescribed Medication and Injection Material
- Pathology and Medical Technology
- Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Renal Dialysis
- Clinical Psychology
- Blood Transfusions
- Ambulance Services and Emergency Transport Services
- After Hours Emergency Care
- Auxiliary Services
- Internal Surgical Implants
- Other Medical and Surgical Implants
- Maternity Benefit, Pregnancy Tests, Post and Antenatal Care and Preventative Care
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ Transplant
- extra by Dis-Chem
Members can enjoy access to one of South Africa’s largest National Primary Healthcare network, Prime Cure, allowing personalised treatment and medication for a comprehensive range of health problems. This includes GPs, dentists, optometrists, pharmacists, pathologists and hospitals.
Claims are submitted electronically via your treating healthcare provider to Prime Cure.